Out of box

Out of box

 Life is beautiful. Maybe you earn and live or your parents made you to live without any hurdles. 

Some are gifted with riches and some are not. 

Some go to HiFi schools and some to normal schools ( but the education is taught the same) 

I can't blame my poverty, I can never think I'm superior because I know that I'm perishable  


It's beautiful to know you are surviving . Non IT person says, IT is better because they live on other crap. 

IT person says non IT life is better because they don't have commitment. 


Both have pros and cons. We all live with the support of other individual and commitments, irrespective of the profession. 

What matters is what ethics you had, what you implemented for your betterself , how much emotions  you have contributed for self as well as your loving ones. 


We all chose to work to earn the bread. And when we all go for forever sleep. We leave everything behind.  Make sure your ride was best. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home