Out of box : female feticide

Out of box : female feticide

'' India follows polygamy which means male dominating country. 
And India stands 4th position in the world which does female feticide.

 Though it's illegal in India, there are some cases which occur in the dark'.

My mother was in fear 'coz of my birth. 
Oh! It's a girl again ,she exclaimed. 
My mother wanted to kill me before my father arrives the place. 
She was about to block my nose with her two fingers. 

Oh! I never knew I would be alive for only few minutes. 
I bloomed my eyes, she cried aloud. 

She hugged me and said, I'm sorry my love,
If your father knows that born baby is a girl. 
He would abandoned me, 
Who knows! He might kill me too. 
I have to live for your two elder sisters else I would have killed myself. 
I don't want them to be orphan. 
It's time to go my baby girl and she squeezed me to death. 

Yes it's done, I'm dead. 
I wish I had a life and lived a life. 

Anyways and always 'I love you ma'.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home